Limited number of new customers available, make sure you don't miss out!

How do I keep my number?

Here's how

To keep your mobile number and transfer it to your new SIM, you need to request what's called a Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) from your old provider and then let us know know the code.

The switch will then be done automatically within a couple of working days.

To get your PAC code it's dead simple, just text PAC to 65075 and it'll be sent to you in no time at all.

Once you have it either give us a call, open a live chat or email us at

In short

Text PAC to 65075

Give the number to us and we'll do the rest